San Francisco is trying to end homelessness in the city and the city’s Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing has specifically targeted chronic homelessness among veterans. San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee stated, We’re on our way to ending chronic homelessness for our vets. This is one of my highest priorities. The last official street homeless […]
There is a bill going through the California Assembly that would essentially prevent landlords from asking a tenant or a potential tenant about his or her immigration status. Assembly Bill 291 (AB 291) is being sponsored by Assemblymember David Chiu (D-San Francisco). The bill would also ban landlords from threatening to report a tenant to […]
California has been experiencing a boom in its economy and it has caused many cities to grow rapidly, but these growing cities are further away from where the jobs are. The California Department of Finance released new data a couple of weeks ago that highlights trends in population increases in cities. The suburbs around the […]
- Central Valley sees an Increased Demand for Immigration Lawyers
- There are few Donors for Latino Leukemia Patients
- Netflix Show May Help Latino Families Discuss Mental Health
- San Francisco Taking Steps to end Homelessness for Veterans
- California’s Don’t Like the Gas Tax, so why is the Legislature Demanding Another $.73/gal?