According a study released by the California Office of Traffic Safety, more California drivers are putting their cell phones away when driving thanks to the cell phone law. The study found that fewer than 4 percent of drivers appear to be picking up and using their cell phones. This is a significant drop compared to […]
By: Beth Chapman AUGUST 17, 2017 An open letter to the rapper Common: We are sure you are sincere and passionate in your desire to hold your concert in Sacramento on Monday to raise awareness for justice reform. But to the extent your advocacy worsens the downsides of existing reforms, or promotes questionable new ones now before […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?