According to the Baltimore Sun, breast cancer is the leading cause of death among Hispanic women, which is partly because many Hispanic women are not knowledgeable about the U.S. health care system or fluent in English. Weirdly enough, Hispanic women are less likely to get breast cancer than other ethnic groups, but Hispanic women who […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?