According to a study by the Journal of Adolescent Health, even Latino U.S. citizens are experiencing high levels of anxiety and distress over the current immigration debate. The study might even be one of the first to quantify just how traumatizing recent events have been for some Latino parents, regardless of their immigration status. Researchers […]
According to a report by Salud America!, about eight-in-ten Latino children face at least one difficult childhood experience and have fewer resources for nutrition, exercise and early childhood learning, especially pre-K. These early roadblocks affect future health and personal development. Rosalie Aguilar, project coordinator for Salud America!, says the study is “a comprehensive research review […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths