According to the Baltimore Sun, breast cancer is the leading cause of death among Hispanic women, which is partly because many Hispanic women are not knowledgeable about the U.S. health care system or fluent in English. Weirdly enough, Hispanic women are less likely to get breast cancer than other ethnic groups, but Hispanic women who […]
According to federal data released late September, the number of Americans diagnosed with chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphilis reached a record high in 2016 for the second year in a row, with more than 2 million cases reported and particularly high rates in California. Since 2014, cases of these three sexually transmitted diseases have been increasing […]
Many Latinos and Latinas do not get regular checkups related to their sexual and reproductive health, which needs to change in order for them to maintain a healthy life. The National Coalition for Sexual Health (NCSH) has teamed up with Latino and Latina groups to bring more awareness and improve preventative sexual health services in […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?