According to Beatriz Acevedo, our economic landscape is shifting towards Latinos, but many people are not noticing this like a blind spot when you are driving. Acevedo, who is the founding partner and president of the digital media company called mitú, argues that Latinos’ substantial contributions to the U.S. economy have essentially gone unnoticed by […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?