According a study released by the California Office of Traffic Safety, more California drivers are putting their cell phones away when driving thanks to the cell phone law. The study found that fewer than 4 percent of drivers appear to be picking up and using their cell phones. This is a significant drop compared to […]
Last month, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) released a new set of guidelines on cell phone use and radiation risk. The CDPH’s guidelines state that some scientific studies have linked long-term, frequent cell phone use with brain cancer, low sperm count, and learning, hearing and sleep issues. The guidelines also note that the […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths