According to an analysis of Census Bureau data by Pew Research Center, the share of U.S. Latinos speaking Spanish at home has gone down in the last 10 years. This is surprising news for Latinos, because Spanish is an important part of the Latino culture that is passed down from generation to generation. In 2015, […]
A study released in July by the Latino Donors Collaborative claims that Latinos are becoming an increasingly critical engine for America’s economic growth. The Latino Donors Collaborative is a nonpartisan association of Latino business, political, and academic leaders. According to the study, the 55 million Latinos living and working in the U.S. in 2015 were […]
The Sacramento City Council will vote today on a proposal to invest in a legal defense and education network for undocumented immigrants. The city is looking to set aside up to $300,000 to increase efforts to help undocumented immigrants. This move, if approved by the City Council, will further cement Sacramento as a sanctuary city […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths