Community activists fear that the Trump administration’s approach toward the open enrollment period for the health law’s insurance marketplaces could reverse advances made in the number of Latinos covered. Last year, Latinos were highly sought customers for the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) marketplace plans, but they are not getting the same attention this year. Unfortunately, […]
There has been an increased demand for immigration lawyers across California and immigration lawyers have been scrambling to meet the rise in demand. President Trump’s views on immigration have many undocumented immigrants rushing to change their legal status or challenge deportation. The highest demand for immigration lawyers seems to be in the Central Valley, which […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths