According to an analysis of federal data by the ACL-CIO, the number of Latinos that died on the job in 2015 increased from previous years, even though the rate of workplace deaths nationwide did not change. According to KPCC, The report found 4,836 workplace fatalities nationwide, a rate of 3.4 people per 100,000. Among Latinos, […]
- Central Valley sees an Increased Demand for Immigration Lawyers
- There are few Donors for Latino Leukemia Patients
- Netflix Show May Help Latino Families Discuss Mental Health
- San Francisco Taking Steps to end Homelessness for Veterans
- California’s Don’t Like the Gas Tax, so why is the Legislature Demanding Another $.73/gal?