According to USC’s annual “Inequality in 900 Popular Films” report, Latinos, the largest minority in the nation, and the largest racial or ethnic group in California and Los Angeles, are virtually disappearing from the big screen. The report claims that the film and television business, which is in the midst of taking more than $1.5 […]
Latinos may need Different Approaches when it comes to Public Health due to the Diversity within the Latino Community
According to new research conducted by Oregon State University, public health approaches for Latinos may need to be tailored because not all Latinos face the same health challenges. Latinos tend to be lumped together as a singular ethnic/racial group when it comes to health research, but in reality Latinos are a diverse group of different […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths