According a study released by the California Office of Traffic Safety, more California drivers are putting their cell phones away when driving thanks to the cell phone law. The study found that fewer than 4 percent of drivers appear to be picking up and using their cell phones. This is a significant drop compared to […]
According to an analysis of traffic stop data conducted by Stanford University researchers, police officers across the United States are more likely to cite, search and arrest black and Latino drivers during routine traffic stops than white drivers. The study was published in June and the findings are based on a nationwide database of state […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?