Unfortunately, California’s Latino students are not succeeding at school at the same rate as students from other ethnic groups. Latino students make up the majority in California, with 3.3 million Latinos attending California’s K-12 public schools. There are also 1 million Latino students that comprise 35 percent of California’s higher education student population. Ryan Smith, […]
Latinos are one of the fastest growing populations in the United States and their influence can be felt in many places. Latinos in the United States often have a habit of using Spanish and English interchangeably, which people call this habit speaking Spanglish. The reason for this is that Latinos grow up with two cultures […]
According to a new study by The Education Trust-West, four Bay Area counties show the largest achievement gaps between Latino and white students in California. The report’s goal was to determine the achievement gap between Latino students and white students across California using the most recent state test scores from last year. Researchers found the […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths