According to data released by Prosperity Now, 60.7 percent of Latino households are liquid asset poor, compared to 50 percent of Black households, and 28 percent of White households. In essence, this means that most Latinos are one crisis away from financial ruin. Latino’s are also more likely to have less income than the national […]
According to the report “Fueling California’s Economic Growth: A Study on Latino Small Business and Capital Access” by the Small Business Finance Fund, more than 40 percent of the nearly 400,000 Latino-owned small businesses in the greater Los Angeles area have been denied capital because of low credit scores and other perceived risks. Access to […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths