According to a report released in February by California Competes, California’s high school graduation rates have increased significantly in recent years, but the percentage of those students who complete their college education continues to lag. California competes is a policy and advocacy organization that focuses on the state’s system of higher education and their findings […]
A study released in July by the Latino Donors Collaborative claims that Latinos are becoming an increasingly critical engine for America’s economic growth. The Latino Donors Collaborative is a nonpartisan association of Latino business, political, and academic leaders. According to the study, the 55 million Latinos living and working in the U.S. in 2015 were […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?