According to Beatriz Acevedo, our economic landscape is shifting towards Latinos, but many people are not noticing this like a blind spot when you are driving. Acevedo, who is the founding partner and president of the digital media company called mitú, argues that Latinos’ substantial contributions to the U.S. economy have essentially gone unnoticed by […]
A study released in July by the Latino Donors Collaborative claims that Latinos are becoming an increasingly critical engine for America’s economic growth. The Latino Donors Collaborative is a nonpartisan association of Latino business, political, and academic leaders. According to the study, the 55 million Latinos living and working in the U.S. in 2015 were […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?