According to Beatriz Acevedo, our economic landscape is shifting towards Latinos, but many people are not noticing this like a blind spot when you are driving. Acevedo, who is the founding partner and president of the digital media company called mitú, argues that Latinos’ substantial contributions to the U.S. economy have essentially gone unnoticed by […]
In August, a group of food industry participants including leading Hispanic supermarket chains Northgate Gonzalez and Vallarta Supermarkets announced the formation of the Latino Food Industry Association (LFIA). LFIA is a trade group that will represent the interests of Hispanic food sellers and purveyors, and promote their impact on the national economy. LFIA, based in […]
California has been experiencing a boom in its economy and it has caused many cities to grow rapidly, but these growing cities are further away from where the jobs are. The California Department of Finance released new data a couple of weeks ago that highlights trends in population increases in cities. The suburbs around the […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?