According to Beatriz Acevedo, our economic landscape is shifting towards Latinos, but many people are not noticing this like a blind spot when you are driving. Acevedo, who is the founding partner and president of the digital media company called mitú, argues that Latinos’ substantial contributions to the U.S. economy have essentially gone unnoticed by […]
According to federal mortgage data, of the over 296,000 home loans issued in California in 2015, 48.5 percent went to white homebuyers, while Latinos got 21.2 percent and African-Americans secured just three percent. The data was analyzed by The Greenlining Institute and National Community Reinvestment Coalition, which studied mortgages issued statewide. The report focused specifically […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?