Last year, the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) implemented the “Health For All Kids” law, which allowed California children under the age of 19 to receive full Medi-Cal Benefits, regardless of their immigration status. The benefits also cover dental care and mental health, which is far better than what they received before the […]
The Sacramento City Council will vote today on a proposal to invest in a legal defense and education network for undocumented immigrants. The city is looking to set aside up to $300,000 to increase efforts to help undocumented immigrants. This move, if approved by the City Council, will further cement Sacramento as a sanctuary city […]
- Central Valley sees an Increased Demand for Immigration Lawyers
- There are few Donors for Latino Leukemia Patients
- Netflix Show May Help Latino Families Discuss Mental Health
- San Francisco Taking Steps to end Homelessness for Veterans
- California’s Don’t Like the Gas Tax, so why is the Legislature Demanding Another $.73/gal?