According to a report by Salud America!, about eight-in-ten Latino children face at least one difficult childhood experience and have fewer resources for nutrition, exercise and early childhood learning, especially pre-K. These early roadblocks affect future health and personal development. Rosalie Aguilar, project coordinator for Salud America!, says the study is “a comprehensive research review […]
An inspiring story has come out of the Bay Area in which a group of woman has come together to help Latinas and develop a culture of philanthropy. Over a dozen Latina professionals in San Francisco, with a similar motivation to give back to their community, each donate over $1,000 a year to a giving […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths