According to a study by the Journal of Adolescent Health, even Latino U.S. citizens are experiencing high levels of anxiety and distress over the current immigration debate. The study might even be one of the first to quantify just how traumatizing recent events have been for some Latino parents, regardless of their immigration status. Researchers […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?