Latinos are one of the fastest growing populations in the United States and their influence can be felt in many places. Latinos in the United States often have a habit of using Spanish and English interchangeably, which people call this habit speaking Spanglish. The reason for this is that Latinos grow up with two cultures […]
Since 2007, the National Human Trafficking Hotline has received 2,200 calls concerning sex trafficking with connections to Mexico or Latin America. The organization that operates the hotline, Polaris, plans to target the Latino demographic, with an emphasis on the Houston area, in its latest anti-trafficking campaign. Polaris is partnering with Hispanic Communications Network, a social […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths