According to statistics from the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA), Hispanics make up 18 percent of the population, but male Hispanics comprise about four percent of U.S. lawyers and Latinas account for less than two percent of American lawyers. Erica V. Mason, president of the HNBA, states, It is a huge problem, and it has […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths