According to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, the number of adults without health insurance in the Los Angeles County has dipped below one million. In 2011, there were 1.7 million adults in the Los Angeles County that were uninsured and in 2015 that dropped to 750 million adults without insurance. This decline […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?