According to an analysis of Census Bureau data by Pew Research Center, the share of U.S. Latinos speaking Spanish at home has gone down in the last 10 years. This is surprising news for Latinos, because Spanish is an important part of the Latino culture that is passed down from generation to generation. In 2015, […]
According to a study published in JAMA Internal Magazine, community health worker intervention is relatively ineffective for Latinos that have diabetes. Olveen Carrasquillo, MD, MPH, from the departments of medicine and public health at the Miller School of Medicine at the University of Miami, stated: In the United Sates, Latinos are almost twice as likely […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths