The National Research Center on Hispanic Children and Families released a study last month that shows that Latino families actually participate more in early care and education (ECE) programs than previously believed. The study focused on Hispanics in the Chicago area, but it provides some insight for other areas with a large Hispanic population. According […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?