Last month, U.S. Border Patrol agents opened up a heavy steel gate, known as the Door of Hope, on the fence between the U.S. and Mexico border at Border Field State Park. On the Mexican side of the border, a tightly packed crowd of Mexican citizens and media with cameras was peering north at the […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths