According to statistics from the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA), Hispanics make up 18 percent of the population, but male Hispanics comprise about four percent of U.S. lawyers and Latinas account for less than two percent of American lawyers. Erica V. Mason, president of the HNBA, states, It is a huge problem, and it has […]
A Latina, Chelsea Batista, was accepted into 11 out of the 18 medical schools that she applied for, despite the fact that she was worried that she was not going to get accepted into any of the medical schools. She was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York and her parents are immigrants from the […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths