According to statistics from the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA), Hispanics make up 18 percent of the population, but male Hispanics comprise about four percent of U.S. lawyers and Latinas account for less than two percent of American lawyers. Erica V. Mason, president of the HNBA, states, It is a huge problem, and it has […]
Governor Jerry Brown and the California Democrat leadership have a new gift for us as we approach tax day: Another New Car Tax. Not just any new car tax, but the biggest gas tax in California’s history. Besides this historic gas tax increase, this new plan will also raise the vehicle registration fees on every […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths