A new website was launched earlier this year that is the first of its kind in a digital format. Parents Empowered launched a Spanish version of its website that is culture specific for Latinos to empower Latino parents to learn about the dangers of underage drinking. Parents Empowered is funded by the Utah State Legislature […]
Last year, the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) implemented the “Health For All Kids” law, which allowed California children under the age of 19 to receive full Medi-Cal Benefits, regardless of their immigration status. The benefits also cover dental care and mental health, which is far better than what they received before the […]
Many Latinos and Latinas do not get regular checkups related to their sexual and reproductive health, which needs to change in order for them to maintain a healthy life. The National Coalition for Sexual Health (NCSH) has teamed up with Latino and Latina groups to bring more awareness and improve preventative sexual health services in […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?