A new website was launched earlier this year that is the first of its kind in a digital format. Parents Empowered launched a Spanish version of its website that is culture specific for Latinos to empower Latino parents to learn about the dangers of underage drinking. Parents Empowered is funded by the Utah State Legislature […]
Last year, the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) implemented the “Health For All Kids” law, which allowed California children under the age of 19 to receive full Medi-Cal Benefits, regardless of their immigration status. The benefits also cover dental care and mental health, which is far better than what they received before the […]
Many Latinos and Latinas do not get regular checkups related to their sexual and reproductive health, which needs to change in order for them to maintain a healthy life. The National Coalition for Sexual Health (NCSH) has teamed up with Latino and Latina groups to bring more awareness and improve preventative sexual health services in […]
- Central Valley sees an Increased Demand for Immigration Lawyers
- There are few Donors for Latino Leukemia Patients
- Netflix Show May Help Latino Families Discuss Mental Health
- San Francisco Taking Steps to end Homelessness for Veterans
- California’s Don’t Like the Gas Tax, so why is the Legislature Demanding Another $.73/gal?