According to a study published in JAMA Internal Magazine, community health worker intervention is relatively ineffective for Latinos that have diabetes. Olveen Carrasquillo, MD, MPH, from the departments of medicine and public health at the Miller School of Medicine at the University of Miami, stated: In the United Sates, Latinos are almost twice as likely […]
Last year, the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) implemented the “Health For All Kids” law, which allowed California children under the age of 19 to receive full Medi-Cal Benefits, regardless of their immigration status. The benefits also cover dental care and mental health, which is far better than what they received before the […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?