Some bad news and a caution for people, more pedestrians die in California than in any other state. The report was conducted by the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) and it used the earliest period that data is available, which is between January and June 2017. During that time period, 352 people were struck and […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?