The National Research Center on Hispanic Children and Families released a study last month that shows that Latino families actually participate more in early care and education (ECE) programs than previously believed. The study focused on Hispanics in the Chicago area, but it provides some insight for other areas with a large Hispanic population. According […]
The California Department of Public Health is issuing another warning about skin creams made in Mexico and South America. The warning comes after another set of mercury-tainted creams was discovered in a Ventura County flea market. Mercury is often used in face creams in Mexico and South America because it works to lighten skin and […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths