According to an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll, older Latinos (34 percent) are more likely than older whites (24 percent) or older African Americans (25 percent) to say that they’ve had to withdraw or borrow money from a retirement account. The poll found that a third of those that responded that they […]
There is a bill going through the California Assembly that would essentially prevent landlords from asking a tenant or a potential tenant about his or her immigration status. Assembly Bill 291 (AB 291) is being sponsored by Assemblymember David Chiu (D-San Francisco). The bill would also ban landlords from threatening to report a tenant to […]
California has been experiencing a boom in its economy and it has caused many cities to grow rapidly, but these growing cities are further away from where the jobs are. The California Department of Finance released new data a couple of weeks ago that highlights trends in population increases in cities. The suburbs around the […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?