According to the report “Fueling California’s Economic Growth: A Study on Latino Small Business and Capital Access” by the Small Business Finance Fund, more than 40 percent of the nearly 400,000 Latino-owned small businesses in the greater Los Angeles area have been denied capital because of low credit scores and other perceived risks. Access to […]
Latinos may need Different Approaches when it comes to Public Health due to the Diversity within the Latino Community
According to new research conducted by Oregon State University, public health approaches for Latinos may need to be tailored because not all Latinos face the same health challenges. Latinos tend to be lumped together as a singular ethnic/racial group when it comes to health research, but in reality Latinos are a diverse group of different […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?