There has been an increased demand for immigration lawyers across California and immigration lawyers have been scrambling to meet the rise in demand. President Trump’s views on immigration have many undocumented immigrants rushing to change their legal status or challenge deportation. The highest demand for immigration lawyers seems to be in the Central Valley, which […]
San Francisco is trying to end homelessness in the city and the city’s Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing has specifically targeted chronic homelessness among veterans. San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee stated, We’re on our way to ending chronic homelessness for our vets. This is one of my highest priorities. The last official street homeless […]
There is a bill going through the California Assembly that would essentially prevent landlords from asking a tenant or a potential tenant about his or her immigration status. Assembly Bill 291 (AB 291) is being sponsored by Assemblymember David Chiu (D-San Francisco). The bill would also ban landlords from threatening to report a tenant to […]
- Central Valley sees an Increased Demand for Immigration Lawyers
- There are few Donors for Latino Leukemia Patients
- Netflix Show May Help Latino Families Discuss Mental Health
- San Francisco Taking Steps to end Homelessness for Veterans
- California’s Don’t Like the Gas Tax, so why is the Legislature Demanding Another $.73/gal?