Assemblyman Patrick O’Donnell (D-Long Beach) has introduced AB 1951, which would allow local school boards to replace the standardized tests typically given in students’ junior year with a nationally recognized college entrance exam like the SAT or ACT. The bill would let school districts use the funds they already spend on standardized testing to subsidize […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?