The California Department of Public Health is issuing another warning about skin creams made in Mexico and South America. The warning comes after another set of mercury-tainted creams was discovered in a Ventura County flea market. Mercury is often used in face creams in Mexico and South America because it works to lighten skin and […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths