According to a 2016 survey of Latino adults by Pew Research Center, three-quarters of U.S. Latinos get their news from internet sources on a typical weekday. Surprisingly, this is almost equal to the share of U.S. Latinos that get their news from television. In recent years, the share of people getting their news from TV […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?