A report by the Urban Institute, a nonprofit group that carries out economic and social policy research, found that geographical factors play a role in how much a state spends on children and that there are substantial differences between states. States in the Southern and Western regions of the United States spend less per child […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?