The Sacramento City Council will vote today on a proposal to invest in a legal defense and education network for undocumented immigrants. The city is looking to set aside up to $300,000 to increase efforts to help undocumented immigrants. This move, if approved by the City Council, will further cement Sacramento as a sanctuary city […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?