A largely Latino community in Maryland experimented with promoting water to reduce obesity through a pilot program called the Water Up Project. The program’s goal is to get the community to drink more water and reduce their consumption of sugary beverages. The pilot program appears to be a great program that can be used in […]
There is no greater concern for most Americans than the water they drink. As the drought showed us, we can’t take our drinking water for granted. With the recent news of water contamination in Flint, Michigan, chromium 6, arsenic and sewage spills, Americans are becoming more worried about the quality of our water. They fear […]
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?
- Report finds that California leads the nation in pedestrian deaths