A new website was launched earlier this year that is the first of its kind in a digital format. Parents Empowered launched a Spanish version of its website that is culture specific for Latinos to empower Latino parents to learn about the dangers of underage drinking. Parents Empowered is funded by the Utah State Legislature […]
There is a new online database of H1-B visas that is available for immigration activists and legislators to use. The online database was unveiled on May 5th by the Progressives For Immigration Reform and will also be available to reporters. The online database uses Department of Labor records to deliver an impressive array of search […]
Many Latinos and Latinas do not get regular checkups related to their sexual and reproductive health, which needs to change in order for them to maintain a healthy life. The National Coalition for Sexual Health (NCSH) has teamed up with Latino and Latina groups to bring more awareness and improve preventative sexual health services in […]
- Latino Advocacy Group Launched Young Voter Registration Campaign
- When it Comes to Autism, Black and Latino Children are Often Overlooked
- Study reveals that working class Latino families are still struggling to crack the college dream in California
- Study Reveals that Latino Parents are Stressed out over Immigration Policy
- Are U.S. Latinos the Blind Spot of America?